High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Goldsand Beach~Harvest Festival

+6
Ember Robinwood
Leanan
Tidemist
Kaimeta
Delhya
Apogee
10 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Goldsand Beach~Harvest Festival - Page 9 Empty Re: Goldsand Beach~Harvest Festival

Post by WolfCandy Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Tern dug his feet in the sand and tried to pull back, but he felt like there wasn't much progress being made. In a short period of time, a thin layer of sweat coated his back. He tried to look ahead to see if they were winning, but didn't have much luck.

When he saw Tidemist let go and felt the sharp tug from the other side, he began sliding forward. Quickly, he released his firm grip of the rope. At that moment he knew they had lost, and he wasn't too inclined to go face first in the sand.

Shaking himself and doing some quick stretches, Tern approached his teammates. "Good job," he said, smiling, "We'll beat them next year."

Glancing down at his hands, he noticed they were a little red from the rope. Thankfully they only looked sore.
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Goldsand Beach~Harvest Festival - Page 9 Empty Re: Goldsand Beach~Harvest Festival

Post by Ember Robinwood Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 am

Serpent Fang pressed his tongue against the back of his teeth. A quiet hiss escaped him. They'd lost? They'd lost! To the WolfFolk! He crossed his arms, a scowl on his face. It shouldn't have mattered, it was a silly game, but it was annoying that they'd lost.

**Couldn't have tried harder, could you Tern?** Serpent Fang lock-sent scathingly. He glowered at Tern before turning on his heel and walking to the water.

Serpent Fang walking knee-deep into the water, sorely tempted to dive in a swim, rather than sticking around for the festival.

--

Ridge stopped howling an nodded at Brooksong. He wiped his hands on his sand covered pants. How could the sea-elves put up with so much sand? It crawled into clothes, clung to skin, and was itchy. "Yeah, let's go wash off," Ridge said to Brooksong. He wanted to get the sand off. He didn't mind it so much on his feet, but was everywhere!
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Brooksong grinned "Race YOU!" and took off for the waves rolling onto the beach. She headed towards the shallows where their was a sandbar not to far out to buffer any big waves that could prove bothersome. She glanced over her should at Ridge to see how far bar he was. She was taking off her shawl and bag drooping them in the sand far enough from the water so they would not get wet.

Straystar stood up brushing the sand off of him and shaking the rest loose for his hair and beard. Stretching and yawning he placed his hat back on his head and look over at Tidemist " What is next  o'keeper of the festival?"
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 pm

"You're on!" Ridge cried, taking off down the beach. His feet slipped in the sand as he ran. Brooksong had a running start and he knew he couldn't pass her, but he could match her pace. He kicked off his moccasins and dropped his belt, belt-pouch, and belt-knife in a heap next to Brooksong's shawl and bag.

Ridge splashed into the water without hesitation. The waves rolled over his feet and higher the farther he ventured. Ridge stopped just about thigh-deep and grinned at Brooksong. "You win, but how's your swimming?"

Ridge had never ventured much beyond waist-deep in the ocean waters. His confidence in his swimming was severely lacking, like many of the WolfFolk.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Brooksong Shrugged "okay I guess I never venture too far out since I can't breath underwater. I like swimming in the river and the nearby spring in the forest. I guess you could say I float well enough It is weird though I feel it is easier to float in this water than the water in the forest.

She undid her sandals, sleeves and leggings rinsing them of sand as she spoke. The salt was not great for their leathers but it was better than all that itchy sand! She set them on the rocks nearby out of reach of the waves to dry and would soften them up later if they turn out too stiff. She waded back towards Ridge the water up to just below her hips.
"The current is not that strong here because of the pile of sand out there, we could practice some. She held her breath and pick up her feet so she bobbed in the shallow water next to him. She threw in a splash or two at him with a giggle.
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Tidemist groaned a little, pulling herself off of Snaketwist. “Oof...sorry about that. Cursed hands.” she smiled a bit then sighed, brushing the sand off. She could see some of the WolfFolk heading to the ocean to wash off the sand. She shrugged a little and glanced at the other SeaFolk. They could have really used those metal weapons! But, the stronger team had won. There would always be another year.

She turned to Straystar and gave a slight smile, trying not to let the defeat get to her too much. “Well I guess next we could-” she was stopped short as an elf came running up to her, panting and looking frantic. She could easily recognize the long red haired elf woman, and wondered what could possibly have her panicked. She went to her, Straystar forgotten for the moment. She held Ara's shoulders gently. “Easy, Ara! Now what firespine did you sit on?”

“Oh Tidemist! It's horrible! I was just talking with the pip minders, and two of them are gone! One is one of ours, Pip, and one of the WolfFolk's, Cubling, is gone! We've been looking everywhere, and we keep sending, but we can't find them!” Tidemist's eyes widened at this news and she cried out a little. “What?! We have to find those pips!”
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Straystar saw the frantic looking red headed sea elftess run up to Tidemist, his keen wolf hearing picking up on the conversation. Straight faced and serious he walkover them both. "When and where were they last seen? We can see if we can track them by tracks and scent if you have something of the Pips, which cub so we know whose belongings to get for them." Looking to Tidemist we can split up into search parties both sea and land just in case. Let them make their own teams of three since we don't know if they just wandered off."

**Stormcloud to me quickly, your skills are needed.** he lock sent to her.

Opening sending to all **Everyone please gather over here, we have something to discuss of great importance.** It was strong and clear and even made it all the way back to Creekstone at the holt and Sandsting in the grotto.

Brooksong stood up in the water smile and playful thoughts gone at her father too serious sending "Somethings wrong Ridge." Dashing over grabbing her leathers on the rocks and picking up her bag and shawl running towards Tidemist and her father
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Ridge had ducked under the water and thrown his head back, sending droplets of what flying when he "heard" Straystar's sending. He didn't freeze up, however. He dashed out of the water, grabbing his belt, pouch, and knife one handed. He fastened his belt as he ran, senses straining for what was wrong.

"I gathered, Brooksong," he said seriously, his carefree-ness forgotten. He ran over to Straystar, pushing his wet hair back from his face. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice serious, but calm enough. He'd had enough experience with cubs going missing to know how to remain calm in just about any situation, even if he didn't know what the actual problem was.

Instinctively, Ridge looked around to make sure all of the cubs were accounted for. He checked them off quickly in his mind, but then he came to the last one. Where were they?!

Ridge swung around to face Straystar head-on. He pushed his way closer to their chieftain, addressing him directly. "Where's Cubling?"

Panic didn't strike him, but his blood ran cold. One of their cubs was missing. This was all his fault! He'd become distracted during the festival and lost track of one of them. He should have known better! He should have been more careful! Ridge clenched his fists. This was all his fault!

--

Serpent Fang felt the touch of Straystar's mind and "heard" his sending. Something was wrong. The Hunt Leader made his way quickly and purposely not over to Straystar, but over to Tidemist.

**What's the problem?** He lock-sent to Tidemist, his sending cutting. His expression was hard. He was a protector of the tribe, he had to protect his tribe and this meant facing the problem, but what was it?
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfCandy Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 pm

**Guess, not,** Tern replied nonchalantly, **Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to blame when you're not as quick to participate; but I understand you wanted to watch me, so I'll forgive you. **

Tern noticed his former lovemate approach their chieftess, clearly upset. He was at her side in an instant. A hand rested on her shoulder as she spoke to Tidemist.

When Ara said that one of their pips were missing, his grip tightened momentarily, dreading the worst. What if it was Seastar? Any guppie missing was upsetting, but Seastar would have been even worse. He relaxed considerably, grip loosening once he learned she was fine.

He turned his attention to Straystar once he spoke, and then sent afterwards.
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 am

Stormcloud heard her chief's call, and came running to him. **What do I need to do?** She asked him, feeling nervous. Whatever it was, she would do her best. His mental voice had been serious - the time for games was clearly over. She wolf-sent to Bigpaws, summoning him to the beach, in case his help was needed also.

Waiting for things to be explained, Stormcloud checked her weapons yet again. They were clean and sharp, as they should be. Bigpaws arrived, and it was clear the wolf, too, sensed the mood among the elves. This was not a moment for happy greetings. Something was wrong; everyone smelled of worry. Stormcloud placed her arm on his back, drawing strength from his presence.

--

"Don't worry about it", Snaketwist replied to Tidemist, blushing a little. "I -"

But he was interrupted by Ara's arrival, and thus heard at once about the missing pips. "Should I look for them in the ocean?" He offered to his chieftess. With his special skills of bending his body, Snaketwist could fit in small spaces - spaces that a child might pass through, but most adults not. He was full of worry for the little ones. It was unlikely that a WolfFolk child would have gone to the ocean, but one never knew with youngsters and the strange ways their minds worked. He really hoped they'd be all right.

He heard the open sending, and stepped closer to the wolf-chief. Straystar had the right idea. They had to organize the search, to cover as much area as possible.

Leanan
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Apogee Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Spoiler:

After their victory in the tug-of-war, Sunsong laughed heartily with the others, and congratulated the Sea folk on a job well done - they weren't the pushovers and easy pickings that some of her tribe might make them out to be! She was getting the sand out of her (now furry) shoulders, having fallen into the warm ground when the 'battle' was over.

But something seemed amiss after a few minutes - and that caused the golden-haired elf to bristle into her more furry shape unconsciously. Her long normally fuzzy ears grew a bit wider at the base, their conical shape helping her focus her hearing. But it wasn't the sound of a female rushing up to the tribes Chieftess, it was the sending that followed, bouncing clearly among many members of both tribes.

She could sense others of her folk summoning their wolf-friends, and she'd done the same momentarily. She looked to her cousin with her full muzzle now only recognizable to those who had ever seen her four-pawed shape.

Coral's distraction from the tug-of-war was valid, he thought. A pair of rough-housing elves had managed to break one of the barriers he'd created, in the moments before the event got rolling. He wanted to have those shards of coral gone, before anyone stepped on them, after all!

Something nagged at him - and when the brief, anguished speech of Ara about the children, his stomach sank! He stepped up after finishing the shaping work, it ... could wait, but that had never stopped him from finishing what he started before.
Apogee
Apogee

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Brooksong saw as Sunsong changed form and making eye contact with her walked over. **Sunsong did you mean too this time? We will hunt together for the little ones** She sent to her cousin.

She rolled her leggings and sleeves placing them in her bag and tied her dry shawl around Moonhowls neck. She would never get her leathers back on while they were so wet. She greeted Moonhowl as he came up to her, Peppercorn not far behind coming to Sunsong. She rubbed Moonhowl behind his ears taking her spear from his mouth. "Thank you boy you are thoughtful"

Brooksong vaulted up on to Moonhowl's back focusing her attention to the chiefs, waiting to hear the plan of action for the search and where she was to help out.
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Apogee Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 pm

The furry voice of her cousin spoke into Brooksong's mind, **I did, though I didn't start that way. Faster this way, more scents - but there are so many smells floating around out here, I don't know what's what!**

The sense of concern rose in the wolf-elf, if she, as an intelligent individual, could hardly make sense of the smells that dotted the entire area, what would happen when the wolf pack started trying to track?
Apogee
Apogee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Kai laughed and congratulated the Wolf-folk on their win. She was just turning to leave, to head back to her hut maybe or to just sit and relax a little before the dancing when Ara ran up speaking about missing younglings. In a moment all thoughts of anything but finding those young ones were pushed from the High Ones mind.

She stood back and let the leaders of the tribes conduct the search, she would only assist at needed. "Is is possible that the two wandered off together, Ara?" she asked calmly and with her voice even from years of practice at keeping her cool in times of stress. "If they are together it will be more likely that they are on land some where not in the waters." She reasoned for the group around their leaders. If she was heard or not she didn't mind, thinking aloud always helped her when she needed to get ideas out there.

The High One was fighting her past as they started to divide up into groups to look for the younglings. She was fighting the memory of the day she lost her life mate and son. It was as darker day and she was still haunted by the memory. She would do all she could to help find them. She slowly allowed herself to rise of the ground, maybe from the air she might see where they had gone or maybe the children themselves.
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Tidemist fought against the slight panic. She knew who Pip was, and realized she hadn't seen the boy for a while. But she wasn't a minder, so she didn't think about it. She felt almost a little relief when Straystar stepped up, unlike his casual joking self. “Something of Pip's? I don't know...his mother would have something.” She nodded as the child's mother came forward with something, and a few thoughts of panic rushed through her head before she shook it. No, Pip was a good swimmer, and he would never let anything happen to the WolfFolk's cub. So neither would be drowned...and hopefully, the cub would know enough of the woods to avoid trouble. Maybe?

Everyone was gathering around, and Tidemist remembered who she was and took a deep breath, standing a little taller. “Yes and...Coral! Where is he? He knows these waters better than most of us, he'll probably know all the good spots a couple of pips would like.” Not seeing him, Tidemist lock sent to him. *Coral! We need your water knowledge to help search for the missing pips. Get your tail over here to meet up with Snaketwist, he'll help you search!* And other SeaFolk were volunteering to help. They would have no lack of eyes to seek out the children.

She looked up, seeing the High One here now, and heard her speech, her calming tone helping to settle the chieftess even more. “Even so, Kaimeta, we can't afford to assume. The sea and the land will be searched equally. Where do you think you would best be suited to search?”
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Apogee Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Coral's hair was visible before he was, among the group of elves gathering. He nodded toward Tidemist and gave her a brief send to acknowledge he'd heard. Then he began looking for Snaketwist, if this was going to be a team effort they'd better start together.

He thought hard about what areas might be best to start looking, what a small child might get themselves into out there. So many places, so many hiding holes! This would be work. He wasn't sure what direction the others would be looking, but the coral reef was his domain.

To that end, then, he sent a strong visual image of the reef's outline to those elves who would be joining them under the waves. ** This should help you on where to look.**
Apogee
Apogee

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 am

Straystar nodded to the to Tidemist. The sea elves would handle there area they knew best and the wolf folk would handle theirs.

As if knowing all the scents around the area were overwhelming he broke up the tribe tribe starting with Sunsong. Her wolf forms scent and intelligence would be as useful as Stormcloud's ability to track.

"Sunsong you, Stormcloud, Brooksong and your wolves go with Ara to where the young ones were last seen and see if you can find a scent trail before everyone walks all over it." he said handing the belongings of both young ones to Brooksong to hold until they got to where Ara would show them.

"Stormcloud I want you to help figure the best direction the tracks go if the if the scent get jumbled with all the others at the start or if the trail splits for some reason in the woods. If that happens send for the closest elf to join you. The rest of the Tribe will be split into threes for that reason so no one will be by themselves while we search but still have enough eyes to do a good spread out search."

Looking to Ara "Please take them there," looking to the rest he broke everyone into groups of threes giving directions of where to start and positioned himself with the group that would be searching the furthest south.

Noteing Ridges solemn look as he leapt to Shawls back **Ridge,** he locksent to the young elf. **that is enough chewing off your own leg. You are no more at fault that any of the rest of us.**

Last edited by Delhya on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Apogee Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:27 am

Sunsong gave a very elf-like nod, her own wolf waiting for instruction more intimate from their bond, than the Wolf-chief's commands.

**If we go far enough away from this area the winds may bring us good luck,** she sent while attempting to tune out any of her other tribemate's smells. **We know our own scents, we don't know this Pip's - when we don't recognize a smell I think we should focus on it.**

Coral waited for the others to begin gathering their wits. There were no visible signs of blood or a struggle where a large bird or predator could have swooped in and grabbed the children, at least; he'd known there to have been tales of such things happening in the past.

All he saw on the sand, however, were the myriad imprints of the joyous elves gathered - danced over one another, running every which way even into the wet sands by the water's edge. He didn't see any small enough to be a child's.

"I hope we find them soon," he said to no one in particular.
Apogee
Apogee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:57 am

Kai's eyes were dark and haunted as she looked down at her friend. "I feel I will be best on land. I know little of the water. I do know the beaches almost as well as the Sea-Folk who live near by, I feel it would be best if I stayed here and helped the search here." She then floated off, keep her skirts gathered close around her and she set off down the beach in any direction but where the others where. A haunted and hurting High One would be no use to anyone.

She stayed closed enough to the ground so she could keep an eye out for the younglings, but she was high enough up that if afforded her a better vantage point that someone on the ground. She knew that the others would be better suited to finding the children than herself, but she could not stop the driving need to locate the children before anything horrific happened.

Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 am

Serpent Fang listened intently to the Wolf-Chief's commands. He was taking care of his tribe and Tidemist would dole out orders to the SeaFolk. Serpent Fang turned away from the gathering. He knew he'd be best at searching the water and hunting grounds.

**Tidemist,** Serpent Fang lock-sent, cutting straight to what he wanted to say. **I want to take Coral with me to look for the Guppy.**

Coral was one of the few elves Serpent Fang could tolerate. Coral seemed to know to leave Serpent Fang well enough alone. He could also use Coral's skills and intelligence in finding the lost Guppy.

--

Ridge mentally called Pathfinder to himself. He didn't want to be a burden to the other in his distressed state. He may have been calm, but he felt that he would be best looking for Cubling on his own.

Ridge looked up at Straystar when the chief lock-sent him. He looked away, Straystar knew him far too well.

**I won't, Straystar,** he told his chief, lock-sending. He leaped on Pathfinder's back, no time for formal greetings, and road towards the forest.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Tidemist nodded, watching as Kaimeta floated off. She was worried about the High One, she rarely had such a dark expression. But she could understand why. She turned to instruct more of her tribe when Serpent's sending cut into her mind. She flinches unconsciously, then nodded to herself. *Alright, you go along with Coral then, Serpent Fang. Try not to bite anyone's fins off.” She smiled a little. The elder was entirely too gruff, but he meant well. He would do his hardest to find the pip. She lifted her head and sent to everyone who she could still reach, *Me, Straystar and some others are going to stay here on the beach in case they come wandering back. If you find the pips, get a sending to us. If you're too far, just send to the nearest elf and pass the message along back to one of us.*
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Brooksong took the pip and cub items around to each wolf and ride to let them get the scent, that way if either caught a whiff of it they would have a better chance of recognizing the scents.

She then caught up with Sunsong and Stormcloud where Ara was point here and there  near the edge of the wood and then over towards the waters.

*Here you go* she sent holding out the belongings for them to all to smell.

Straystar finished giving directions to the group going south as Tidemist spoke. Windgrace and the other two started out at a slow run in case they caught sight of tracks.
  **Safe hunting Klein** He locksent to his lifemate.  
  **and you Mern** She locksent back. Both sendings full of concern for the missing young ones.

"I want to help look too, I am old enough to go on hunts why can't I go help search?!" Said a young fiery redheaded cub to Straystars turned back. He had a spear in hand that was taller than him and a brown coated wolf pup scratching it's ear nearby. Pouting, he turn on a heel kicking a shell across the sand no where in particular.
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Stormcloud took a long sniff from the little ones' clothes. She knew Cubling's scent already, and she made sure to memorize Pip's now as well. She let Bigpaws to sniff the clothes also, and then offered them to Sunsong. **This way, you will know Pip's scent too**, she explained, since she wasn't sure from Sunsong's comment whether she had noticed they did have the lost SeaFolk young one's scent at hand.

Stormcloud then looked around. She closed her eyes, to concentrate on her sense of smell, and opened them again. "I think..." she walked over the sand, "...I think they must have been playing with these shells here." Indeed, when one looked closely, the empty seashells were arranged in a clumsy pattern. "And their tracks go..." She sighed. "They have been all over this area. It will take a while to sort out which is the latest trail." She explained to her companions.

--

Snaketwist walked over to Coral. But then Coral was dispatched to go off with Serpent Fang. Snaketwist had no wish to join them - Serpent Fang was a difficult person to be around. "I shall go search the reef. Is anyone coming with me?" He asked, aiming the question mostly to Tidemist, since she was in charge.

He had memorized the images Coral had sent of the reef, and he knew it quite well from personal experience, too, as he swam there often, either fishing or diving for pearls.

If no one came along, he would do the search alone. He just wished to get started.
Leanan
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfCandy Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:47 pm

"We'll find them," Tern said to the general area, "How far can too guppies really get? With such little legs, they're probably tired and sleeping somewhere cozy." Tern was one of the few whose eyes were not so dark and whose smile was perhaps a little brighter than what would be expected.
Spoiler:

After that, he silently observed the activity around him. For a moment, he considered volunteering to go along with Serpent Fang and Coral. He quickly overruled this thought, deciding it was better to go where he was needed rather than where it would spite the leader of the hunt most.

"I'll come with you," he said when Snaketwist spoke, stepping forwards, "If Tidemist thinks I can be helpful there...?" He turned back to the chieftess, a single brow raised in inquiry, head cocked slightly to the left.

-

Crowspirit jolted upright from her perch in the Everhome Tree. What had happened? Straystar's sending wasn't particularly descriptive, anything could have happened. Returning his silent call, she hoped for the best.

**What happened?** she lock-sent, not wanting to risk an open sending touching the minds of any SeaFolk nearby. **Do you need me at the beach? Should we really risk leaving the Holt less attended than it already is?**

She sent to Sentry just in case, even though she hoped she would not need to leave the forest.
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Straystar turn his attention to Crowspirit and locksent back to her **There are two little ones missing from the festival a cub, Amber and a boy pip with black hair.  They are not answering sendings. We are all looking for them and have split into groups searching sea and land. Look around the Holt for them or any signs of them. The little ones are higher priority than watching the Everhome. But be careful anyhow we don't know if they wandered off or something else.**

Brooksong leaned across Moonhowl shoulders looking at the tracks as well. "I am glad you can make something of all that, it looks like trying to stargaze under the trees instead of above them to me." She sighed she wished she could be of more help but felt she would be fairly useless until there was need for her to be an extra set of ears and eyes.

"Sunsong you catch a scent? Maybe try closer to the wood since Stormcloud is searching the tracks here."
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next