High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Silence: a History

2 posters

Go down

history - Silence: a History Empty Silence: a History

Post by Silence Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:26 pm

History:

Silence was born in a small Wolfriders tribe. Both he and his twin sister were born out of recognition, but it was his sister who got all the specials. Never the less his childhood was a perfect one. He and his sister were companions, they knew each other souls names (like Cutter and his friend Skywise) He was called Silence because he didn't talk much, he preferred sending. Maybe because his sister never stopped talking and it was hard to put a word between.

In his teen years Destiny was cruel to his tribe. Their home was discovered by humans and was burned to the ground by them. Silence lost his parents and twin sister in the fire and lost contact with the others member of his tribe, who scattered in all directions.
H's been alone since until he saved his wolf from a trap.

Silence wandered for years through the continent, he wanted to go as far away of the humans as possible, but each time he would cross paths with small groups of them, were they everywhere?
100 years ago he found a new safe place in the high cove hold. It was Straystar who gave him permission to stay. Silence was very grateful.

It was strange at first because he never met elves from the sea. But now he was not afraid of them any more. He had several friends amongst them.

It had been quite a shock when he had seen the Highone for the first time. In his old tribe the Highones were a myth, they were part of the story's by the fireplace. To be confronted with one, who was also very beautiful, it was really a miracle to him and he would do everything to keep her safe from the humans.

Now it was 100 years later and he finally started to believe that maybe the humans would never find this place. He had a lot of respect for the Highone, the way how she acted around the children and her playfulness made her more elf then myth, he admired her even more for it.

Crowspirit was 70 when he arrived, he was there when Stormcloud, Sunsong and Ridge were born.

The first years were hard for Silence, he was always afraid that humans would find his new home. He had nightmares, who woke him up in the middle of the night. The fact that Straystar had accepted him was sometimes the only thing that protected him against the distrust and animosity of some of the members of the wolffolk.
He remembered the day that Crowspirit had returned, he and a few other elves were hunting. She had found him by the river, not knowing that he'd joined her tribe. Silence was checking a trail in the mud under the bushes when suddenly the tip of a sword was held under his nose.

Carefully, Silence straightened and backed up a pace, the sword followed him and was now held at his chest by a very beautiful girl. She demanded an explanation for his presence. Completely taken by surprise, he didn't even try to defend himself. He could only stare in her beautiful and fierce eyes. Luckily for Silence the other elves came to his defence. It took a while before she lowered her sword, like something prevented her from believing that he was not an enemy.

For several years she stayed out of his way, even when the others started to trust him, Crowspirit was hard to convince. And then things had changed for both of them. Silence had found a necklace nearby the fireplace, it was a smooth stone shapes in a half moon, it looked like that once upon a time there had been a smaller round stone in the middle of it. Like a mother holding her child he thought. He was still staring at it when Crowspirit accused him of stealing the necklace that she got from her mother. She took her necklace and disappeared. Silence knew that necklace, he took his stone out of his pouch and stared at it, could it be...? He jumped up and ran after her .

He found her sitting under an oak. Without asking for her permission he sat next to her, the necklace still in his hand.
He started to tell about a couple he met several years ago, the man had been mad from fever, his wife was the most courageously women he had ever seen. He helped them to cross a river and stayed with them for several days. Then humans crossed their path, Silence knew that with the sick man, it would be impossible to outrun them, so he told the woman to take her husband and hide under the bushes, he would lead them away,.....

Silence didn't go further into the details but there was pain and angst in his sending. Stone, that was her name had given him the necklace to thank him. His ruse worked, the humans chased after him and he never saw the couple again.
He showed her the necklace. It was a little round stone that matched perfectly in the one Crowspirit had. "I think this amulet belonged to your mother" he whispered. He was sorry that he couldn't tell her more.

Last year he became the huntleader of the wolfriders, he was very proud of that. He knew they liked his cooking but he never wanted to be just the cook. Hunting was his real passion, cooking was just something he was good in.

Last edited by Silence on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

history - Silence: a History Empty Re: Silence: a History

Post by WolfCandy Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 am

Reading Swirling's bio reminded me that Silence came to the tribe when Crowspirit was 70 and I realized that I hadn't spoke to you about how she'd feel about him. Since she's so protective, she probably would be wary of him at first. I think that I'll set the time of her leaving the tribe to find herself somewhere around when he arrives. I can see her returning and him being there. I think that she'd be even more protective at this point in time because her new found resolve would be fresh in her mind. Maybe something happened that made her completely trust him?

Also, I wonder if he ever came across her parents before he came to the tribe?
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

That's a cool idee,
I like the Idea that she doesn't trust him at first, he is stranger after all Smile
Maybe he did came across her parents, so he could tell her about them, and mayby because he lost his parents too, they could relate, he would certainly understand her pain Smile

Can I write something ? I will send it to you and if you agree we can ad it to our background Smile
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:52 pm

I'll always put the last changes in blue.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down