High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lace's Cave

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lace's Cave Empty Lace's Cave

Post by Tidemist Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:01 pm

All storylines with this setting will take place here.
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Lace's Cave Empty Re: Lace's Cave

Post by Shinebright Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Lace had been to the festival for only a short time.
The day before she had eaten something bad and her stomache still bothered her.
Her tribesmen had sended for her to help search for the runaway pips, but she had been unable to help and still felt awefull she hadn't been there. Her heart was filled with joy when she heard the two pips were found.

She had slept awhile and now she felt restless.
On one of her shelfs layed a little pile of fabric. It was Preservers-silk and she had a special person in mind for who she wanted to make a new robe. She took it off the shelf and layed it on a small table.

Lace was the tribes' tailor and she had enjoyed every piece she had made, every piece inspired her to make another.
And after the Wolffolk had arrived she had been intrigued by the way they made clothes. They didn't weave much and used mostly the skin of animals, which they prepared so it became beautiful and soft. Or they left the fur on it which gave their clother a rugged look. The Wolffolk were fascinating to her and at times she met with their tailor, he called himself a tanner, and they shared ideas. But untill now no one of them had needed her skill, she hoped one day one of them would want a piece she had made.

She looked at the table again, took her knife from another shelf and started to cut the silk. Thinking of the Wolffolk, she knew how she wanted the robe to look like.
Carefully she cut the fabric with the tip of her knife, silk tore so easely, but over the years she had developed a method which allowed her to work as neat as possible.
When she was done cutting, Lace looked at her pincushion.. She needed to look for sea-urchins again to replace her needles, but she had a few left, so there was no hurry.
One of the Preservers had left a new coil of thread for her and she cut a large string and pierced the string through a tiny hole in the needle.
She sat down on a large cushion and started sewing the silk together. Once in a while she lifted the silk to see if she didn't made any mistakes.

It took her a long time and she started to get tired again, but she had finished what she wanted.
"Finished, for now! I should get some rest, tomorrow I will see what I can add to it!" She knew she was talking to herself, but who would hear her, many were at the festival, asleep or laying in each others armes.
"Oh... no my poor stomach! Where did I put my tea?" Kaimeta had given her herbs to ease her stomach.
"Let's see if I can find a stone to heat up my water." She made her tea by heating up a few rocks and placing those one by one in a bowl with water till it was hot enough to make tea

She returned to her cave with a bowl with steaming hot water and quickly she added some of the herbs.
"Hmmm, I really needed that!"
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Serpent Fang swam back to the Holt. Making the journey back to the Holt alone gave him time to think. He thought about his promise to teach Brooksong. He had no love for the WolfFolk, but he had agreed to show her their world under the waves. Why?

He gritted his teeth, frustration burning under his skin. He's been doing and saying impulsive things ever since the daggertooth attack! His promise to Brooksong, his argument with Tern... The thought of the words that had passed between them burned in Serpent Fang's mind. He was the reason his mother, Seabird, had died... He was the reason...

As soon as Serpent Fang returned to the Holt, he didn't even consciously have to decide where he was going. He wouldn't return to his cave, not yet. He needed to familiarity of a certain elf. As he approached the entrance to her cave, he could tell that she was still awake. Good.

**Lace,** Serpent Fang lock-sent, entering her cave uninvited. He stood in the entrance where he saw her holding a bowl of steaming liquid.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm

**Reef! You are already back!** Lace smiled at him. He never felt much for festivals, but she was happy he had been there.
In the sending of only her name she felt much had happend and not all was good.

**What has happened? I feel you are hurt, not only in flesh, but your heart as well! You want to tell me about it?**
The tea was working and her stomach didn't hurt as much as before.

"Maybe you like something to drink? I have made some tea of the herbs Kaimeta gave me, but it tastes nice..." She loved to send and was very good at it, but sometimes words said more then enough.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Lace's sending of his guppy name made the corner of his mouth twitch. He rarely heard this name anymore and never from anyone other than Lace.

**A great deal happened today, Lace,** Serpent Fang sent to her. His sending was exhausted, but also frustrated. **But first, I would like something to drink.**

He leaned against the wall, tempted to sink to the floor of her cave, but he didn't. He looked down at the pale scars running up and down his arm. Unable to hold back his thoughts, he sent freely to Lace, **We were attacked by a daggertooth when looking for the guppies.**

He raised his arm to show the marks left from the High One's healing. The memory of almost having his arm bitten off came flooding back, as did the darkness and the terror as Snaketwist and Tern had swam towards the shore with him, Tidemist carrying his the rest of the way. The cold fear burned in his mind. He had close encounters before, but it was a slap to realize that he was afraid of dying.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 pm

"Great tidal waves!" Lace almost dropped the cup with tea she had made for Serpent Fang, when she saw and felt the mix of images and feelings in her mind.

She put the cup on her table and walked to Serpent Fang. She streched her arm and touched the almost faded scars. She never hestitated to touch him, never had let his sending scared her away, nor will it ever. **You could have been killed by that monster! Is your arm going to be fine? Was there any one else hurt?** Another thought crossed her mind. ** And why didn't any one tell me?**

She took his hand and led him to her cushions. "Come and have a drink."
**Please join me and tell me about it, Reef!** She asked when he didn't sat down. **Share your thoughts with me. You have been close to death before, but something else happend to you too. Am I right?**

Lace already knew the answer, Serpent Fang could not always hide his feelings from her. In sending Lace could feel and see more then most. And from a young age she had discovered she could make others calm down, not by putting her will on them, but simply by sending to them. Just sending she was there for them whenever they needed her. Some told her, her sending felt like a cool summerbreeze.
Serpent Fang's sending was the opposite of hers. Or so she was told. Kaimeta once told her that she could block the painfull part of the sending, like a barrier blocking a great wave.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Serpent Fang allowed himself to be guided to her cushions and sat down, accepting the cup of tea. He stared into the steaming cup as he recalled the events, **Snaketwist and Tern were also there, neither were hurt, at least badly, but it gave everyone a scare. With all that was going on, the guppies being found and one of the wolf-elves being injured by a tuskpig, I think they forgot to tell you. My arm will be fine, though.**

He paused, taking a drink. He didn't necessarily like the taste of the tea, but it warmed his insides enough for him to keep going. He hesitated before continuing, allowing his doubt and guilt to flow into his sending, **I hurt Tern. We had an argument after he Recognized the High One. I spoke with her... And then I spoke with Tern because he needs to give her time. She's not ready to take him as a mate. You you know how passionate he is, he'll overwhelm her. She's...delicate. Tern got upset and I told him about my mother's Recognition. He got upset and said...** Serpent Fang wavered, but forced himself to continue, grief and anger mingling with his guilt. His deepest fear being exposed and rubbed raw. **He said that it was my fault that she died, I killed her.** Serpent Fang paused again, fighting with his frayed emotions. **I told him he was born out of desperation and...I hunt him badly with my sending.**

Serpent Fang looked at Lace, he knew her well enough, but still he feared ridicule from her. He took another drink, staring into the cup. His guilt was almost overwhelming and he tightened his grip on the cup, hands shaking. There was more, but he wasn't sure he wanted to continue. Serpent Fang's next sending still carried the guilt, grief, and shame, but there was also confusion. **I also made a promise to one of the WolfFolk. I don't even know why I did.**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 am

Lace nodded. **Yes, I can see why they had forgotten. A tuskpig you say? I remember those animals... strong, angry animals. Ready to charge at any time, special when they have little ones!**
Eventhough she wasn't a hunter, in her younger years she had joined a hunt at times, she never cared much for it, not like Serpent Fang. It wasn't necessary for her to still hunt, because there were plenty of others who could, but at times she enjoyed to fish with a net, catching small fish, crabs and lobsters.

**Recognition? What? The High One and Tern?** Now that was a suprise! She spilled a little tea on her arm, but it wasn't hot anymore, so she didn't noticed it. **They Recognized?**
What he told her next didn't suprise her, giving the thought what had happend to his mother. He always had high regards for the High One, so him talking to Tern about giving her time....

**You hurt Tern? ......It was wrong of him to say her death is your fault!** Lace looked at him and saw and felt all the emotions pass his face and his mind. **But you know what your anger can do to others....**
She took him in her arms, caressing his ears and hair.
She didn't judge him, but she made him understand he wasn't the only one to blame. **Tern may have been under the influence Recognition, but that doesn't justify what he said.......nor your reaction. It is understandable though.... from both....**

Serpent Fang was full of suprises this night, when he told her about a promise. "You made a promise? What kind of promise and to who?"
He had no liking for the Wolffolk, so for him making a promise to one of them was indeed confusing, not only to him!
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Serpent Fang leaned into Lace's touch, placing his arms around her and drawing her close. Sometimes it was nice just to have someone else take control of the situation, even if he was being scolded. Her words were softened by her sending, though. It wasn't completely his fault, but he also wasn't free of blame.

**I promised Brooksong, the daughter of Straystar, that I would teach her how to hunt underwater and out territory if she ever desired to learn,** Serpent Fang's confusion irritated him farther and he drew back from Lace.

He stood up suddenly, pacing restlessly around the cave. His sending was impatient and snappish, but it wasn't directed at lace, it was directed at himself. **What was I thinking?! I don't want one of them in our territory, but I made a promise! I have to uphold it! Why did I do it?!**

Serpent Fang spun back around to face Lace, desperation and confusion burning in his eyes. He returned to her side, sitting down hard on the cushions. He rested his fore head on Lace's shoulder, seeking physical comfort as much as he was seeking mental comfort. His sending was anguished from confusion, **I've been doing and saying things I haven't meant to ever since the attack. Why?**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 pm

**Brooksong....she is still very young, isn't she? Can't be much older then eight plus eight turns of the seasons!** Lace tried to remember who she was. Daughter of Straystar.... yes, cheerfull and she was always happy to see her. Lace had met her a couple of times and was very fond of her, she could see why he had opened up to her at that moment.
**Yes, I like her. And I can see why she had caught you off guard!** She had put her arm around him again and leaned with her head against his. Her lips close to his forehead, but not touching it. With her other hand she caressed his cheek, she knew it would comfort him. And her.

** Dealing with the possibility to die is hard. Suddenly you see you can die, eventhough we are immortal! Being healed after such an attack as you have, leaves you vulnerable too. A healer must draw strength from her soul, but yours as well.**
Lace knew all to well how that felt. When she was younger she had fallen from the cliff that was their home and Kaimeta had to bring her back from death to save her. She never feared to die again, but the feeling afterwards had made a huge impact on her.

**Your soul needs time to recover from such a healing! And when you wanted to help the High One by telling Tern to be patient, your soul was still connected to her's. You must have felt some of the effect from Recognition.... not the actual Recognition, but what it did to her!** Eventhough no one had told her, the soul of a healer was still connected for a short time to the healed one, she knew this from own experience. ** Tern's frustation must have made him react the way he did. We all do it in our own way, your way was that you confronted him with what has been troubeling you for so many turns! I don't know what Tern has been told about his Sire's past, but he has alway idolized him. No one is better, in his mind. It must have been a shock to learn that he was just an ordenairy man, with faults too..... Still that doesn't give him the right to blame you for what has happened to your mother, no right at all.** Tern was lucky she hadn't been there or he had gotten a piece of her mind too!

**Meeting Brooksong..... she is still a young guppy, though she is close to adulthood. Although I have heard pips of the Wolffolk grow up sooner then ours. Brooksong's way of looking at the world is so refreshing, so innocent!** Lace smiled a bit. **I think after raging at Tern, you felt a little remorse. I know you too well, my sweet Reef! I know you are holding your sending back, but you can't prefent others from feeling it. You are torn, on one side you feel like he deserved it, on the other... you are scared what your sending can and will do if and when you can't restrain it any more....** She felt for him and tears gathered in her eyes.
**Brooksong was your anchor at that moment. With her innocent questions and answers she helped you gain your calm again. And without thinking you thanked her in a way suited to the moment! And is it that bad to help a pip explore the world, see how we life?**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

**Yes...** Serpent Fang's sending was but whisper. He moved, holding Lace's face in his hands and pressed his forehead against her's. He closed his eyes, not wanting to move. Everything Lace had said was true. She knew him and she understood him as no one else in the tribe did.

**I've sworn my life to protecting the tribe, but how can I when I wound without thought?** Serpent Fang asked, his sending carried a desperate note. He wanted answers. He wanted to know how he could protect his tribe, both from the world and from himself.

He was silent for a moment before he sent to Lace, his sending a mix of emotions. **I blamed his father for what befell my mother... Lace, do you know who my father is? I have always known, but it's a secret I've carried. I fear that Tern will soon learn. In my anger, I tried to destroy his adoration for his father, for whom I had no love. It was an act of anger, but one I should never have committed.**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:50 am

**My sweet friend!** Lace felt her tears falling down, but she didn't care. Her heart was full of love for her friend.
**You never told me, but I have guessed it a long time ago, though I will not be sure untill you tell me......** If he wanted her to know, he would tell her, if not she would accept it, as she had accepted him.

**I was still a pip when your mother Recognized, but I know she had been very young when it happend to her. Which is uncommon, she never told any one who your Sire was and he never came forth. Your feelings for Tern are understandable, although not common among us. Tern's relation to his Sire is so different then you have experienced with yours. The tribe has tried to raise you as normal as possible, but it must have been hard to know your Sire didn't take you in. And seeing the bond Tern has had with his, knowing how he idolized him.... I understand!** It was a simple statement, but the feelings she had put in her sending made it all clear.

She took his head in her hands and made him look in her eyes.
**I know you! As you know me! We are like an oyster! Two pieces of the same. Once they had grown together to create something beautiful, a pearl. Tides and currents can drive the two pieces apart. Both parts can follow a different path, the shells may get beaten, small parts may break of, but whenever they meet again, they still fit as if they were never parted! They can stay together or the tides can decide to part them again, but they know whenever they meet again they will still fit!** She meant every word of it. Serpent Fang would always be in her heart no matter were the currents took them.

It was heartbreaking to see her friend like this. He had always been strong, sure of himself. How could she explain he still was the same, that this was something that could make him stronger? She looked around and on the floor next to her she saw two parts of an oyster, that was a strange coincident.... she picked one part up. And looked at it.
**Here I have a shell of an oyster. See how it is layered? See how some layers are missing pieces? Little chips have been broken off over the seasons. Still! The shell is strong!** She picked up the other one. **Look, at the layers on this one! Chips have been broken off too. And here! Some layers have split, it must have hit something hard.** She turned the shell and a beautiful inside appeared. It was as if a pearl had melted and some one had painted the inside of the shell with it.

**Now, look at the inside! I see no damage, do you? ** She placed the other part of the oyster on top of it. **It still is strong and it still can protect what ever it holds inside! You are still the same inside!** Lace put her hand on his chest where his heart is. **Maybe you had to go through this attack to make you stronger. When you go out again and hunt, and you will, you will understand more of the ocean. Feel even more when it is safe and when danger is coming. Please, Reef, take this not as a sign that you aren't worthy to be our huntleader, but as a leasson to better yourself at something you are already good at, protecting us! Protecting me!**

Last edited by Shinebright on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:06 pm

**Lace,** Serpent Fang lock-sent, his emotions heavy with emotion. **My mother was seven turns of the season younger than you when she Recognized. I have love for Tern because his sire...is my sire.** For the truth to be admitted cut deep into Serpent Fang.

His heart throbbed at Lace's words about the oyster, about them. They had always fit together and they always would, but the tides and currents that drove them apart were all Serpent Fang's. He looked at the oyster shells as she described them and turned them over.

**I see no damage on the inside, but what if the outside is damaged to the point where the inside will be?** He countered, an unnameable emotion rising to the surface, something akin to fear, but not quite. He covered her hand resting above his heart with one of his own. Instead of sending, he whispered hoarsely, "Lace, what if, one of these days, I can't protect you? You say we are two halves of an oyster, but what if I lost you?"

Unbidden tears threatened and he looked into Lace's eyes. He'd lost so many, been unable to protect them. Crescent, Torrent, Shoal, Spearshaft, Seabird...! What if he lost Lace too? Surely his heart would break beyond repair!
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 pm

To hear him send that Tern was his brother didn't come as a suprise to Lace, she had guessed it a long time ago, but never spoke about it.

She looked in his eyes. "I.....I don't have an answer for you.... I only know that our souls are pure, no matter what happens, the soul is who you really are! You have lost many kin and friends, it made you more determent to protect us from harm. But you know you can't protect me......us from everything, we all follow our own path!"
She signted. She wanted to comfort him, give him the answer he needed, but she couldn't, didn't know how.

She didn't know what was to come, didn't even knew what would happen the next day. All she could do right now was to tell him she would never leave him, even if she was dead.
**The Wolffolk believe that their spirits stay with the people they love, that they can chose to go where ever they want. If that is so I would chose to stay with you, watch over you untill the day would come for you to join me! **
Suddenly she knew what she could do, what she had always wanted to do.

**Sweet Reef! You complete me, make me try harder, make my rise above myself. I feel as if my soul is just half of something bigger, half of an oyster. If my soul, my inside would be damaged, you wouldn't hestitate to help me, make sure I would be whole again. Just as I would do for you! We protect each other.**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Serpent Fang was silent for a moment as what Lace was saying, implying, sank in. He looked her in the eye, his expression serious. She would give her soul to him... Could she be...? Was she going to...?

Part of Serpent Fang wanted rise and flee from the chamber, but he stayed put, shaking. Many elves found themselves when they learned their soulname, but he felt incomplete, even with his soulname. He knew he lived to protect and provide for his tribe. He knew who he was, but still he felt incomplete, inadequate. Except for when he was with her.

Lace understood him, she supported him and comforted him as he could never do for her. There was nothing he could give her in return for what she did for him. Nothing but one thing.

**Lace,** Serpent Fang lock-sent. He had been shaking, but he felt a calmness wash over him as he made his choice. **I trust you more than I trust anyone. You give me a reason to protect this tribe and keep living. There is nothing I can give you for what you make me. Except one thing: I am S'vatar.**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:44 pm

S'vatar! S'vatar! The name sang through her head, throught her heart and flew right into her soul! It was as if the name filled her completely! **S'vatar, I feel you! I see you! I know you! Now know me! I am Mara!**

This must be what Recognition felt like, only this wasn't Recognition! This was more! They had chosen themself to become one!

Lace couldn't help herself, this was so overwelming! She put her arms around him and softly kissed him on his lips.

Last edited by Shinebright on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Mara. Mara. Mara! The name alone seemed to burn in Serpent Fang's vary blood. He felt...alive! There was no other word for it. So many things fell into place with one word. He was the protector and provider. He was strong, fierce, and loyal. He would fight and die for Lace... No, Mara. And she was his other half, the gentle side, the one that would keep him grounded. She was the heart: gentle, but steadfast and strong at the same time. He was the blade that would protect the heart at all costs.

Serpent Fang kissed Lace and wrapped his arms protectively around her. He closed his eyes, holding onto the moment. He knew her! He knew her! She was Lace and Mara all at once. This was not Recognition, but it was far more precious for they had chosen it for themselves!

**Mara! I know you, I feel you as you have known and felt me!** Serpent Fang lock-sent, marveling at it all.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Again tears fell down her face, this time of joy! She didn't move, felt perfectly save in his arms. She wasn't sure how to call it what just happend, it wasn't Recognition, but she felt as if she could take on the world.

She just savored the moment.
Enjoying his touch, both physically and mentally.

Suddenly it hit her. **You are my Soulmate now. No, you are my soul! My soul and your's are one!** She smiled at him. **You will never be alone again, nor will I! My S'vatar! My sweet S'vatar! I couldn't have wished for more when we became more then friends and now you have given me the greatest gift any one could have ever given me! And I am so glad it is you I share my soul with!**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:41 am

Serpent Fang held Lace close as the reveled in the moment. Tears didn't fall for him, but they threatened to. He felt overwhelmed with emotion. He'd always tried to hold himself distant and apart from the rest of the tribe, but he knew he could no longer do that. He was one with Lace, they shared a soul now. He was more a part of the tribe than he had ever been before.

**We are one now, Mara,** Serpent Fang lock-sent seriously. The initial rush of what had happened was wearing off, but the feeling of completeness and calmness settled over him. The feels were alien, but not unwelcome. **You have given me more than I could ever have asked for. You are the only one I could have ever trusted with this. I am honored to share my soul with you.**

For the first time, perhaps since Shoal was born, Serpent Fang did something unknown to him. He smiled. It wasn't the smirk that he sometimes bestowed upon Lace; it was a proper smiled. **We are one, you and I.**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:36 am

His smile was mesmerizing. Lace had never really seen him smile before, those smirkes were just pale comparisons to what she saw now.
She saw the smile in his eyes, it made him more beautiful then before. She kissed him with more passion now. Enjoying the moment even more if that was even possible.
**Stay with me tonight?** She knew the answer, but she had to ask.

Last edited by Shinebright on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:47 am

Serpent Fang kissed Lace, taking pleasure in her passion. It had been a long while since the last time they'd been together, but already those times paled in comparison to her passion now. He pulled her hair down from it's style before drawing back to admire her. Stoic he may be, but he had an eye for beauty, and Lace was more radiant than the sun in her joy at the moment.

**Of course,** Serpent Fang answered, kissing her again. She was always been beautiful, but he'd never seen her this radiant. He smiled to himself as he kissed her. He knew he'd made the right choice. They were one now and he would never regret it!
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:02 am

Her hair fell down her shoulders. And when Serpent Fang looked at her, she felt as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. No matter what would happen, Lace would always remember this moment, these feelings of joy and completeness.

This time it would be more special then before, but this wasn't the place! **Come, I want to show you something!**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Serpent Fang took Lace's hands in his. He thought he knew what she was a thinking, anticipation and excitement burned in him that he hadn't felt in years. He met her gaze, his sending bringing with barely contained emotion, **I'll go with you anywhere, Mara.**

It was true, Serpent Fang would go anywhere Lace wished, but this was different. This was a special matter. Vaguely amused, Serpent Fang noted how they were acting almost like love-struck guppies. Miraculously, it didn't bother him.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Lace was blushing. She hadn't blushed in...... she couldn't even remember. It was as if she was falling in love all over again!

She picked up two furs and gave one to Serpent Fang.
**You'll need this!** She smiled mysterious. Usually they went to the small, private hotspring deep inside the cliff, when they wanted to be alone. Not this time! This time had to be even more special! And she knew just the place!

Serpent Fang's look made her feel more desirable, more loved then ever. What ever he would ask of her, she could never refuse, not any more. If he ever decided to leave, she would follow him every where.

But this time he had to follow her!

On her way out she carefully took one of her candles of a shell, she had just refilled it, so it would last long enough....
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Serpent Fang took the fur and fell into step with Lace. As they walked, he couldn't help but admiring Lace. She'd always been gorgeous, but he saw her in a new light now. Instinctively, he knew they weren't headed for the hot springs. Where exactly were they going?

Serpent Fang placed an arm around Lace's waist, giving her a playful smirk. His blood was running hot with mischief, something that hadn't happened since time out of memory. The feeling of light and completeness had brought with in a new sense of energy. Perhaps if he'd been younger and less dignified, he would have chased Lace, laughing with the brimming energy.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next